Farmers' Hotel (Beaufort)
For other hotels with the same or similar names, see Farmers' Hotel.
The Farmers' Hotel was a hotel at Beaufort, <1896-1912>.
In December 1896 the publican was granted a temporary license:
D. Maher, for Beaufort Mechanics' Institute fancy fair on Boxing Day ; granted, subject to no objection being offered by Superintendent O'Callaghan owing to the required notice not being given.
The hotel's license was reviewed by the License Reduction Board in January 1912.
- 1912 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', Geelong Advertiser (Vic. : 1859 - 1929), 16 January, p. 5. , viewed 21 Sep 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article149235054
- 1896 'BEAUFORT LICENSING COURT.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 11 December, p. 1. , viewed 11 Aug 2018, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article207497116