Butchers' Arms (Market Street)

From Hotels of Ballarat
For other Butchers' Arms hotels, see Butchers' Arms.
Butchers' Arms
Picture needed
History
Town Ballarat
Street Market Street
Known dates 1867-1873

The Butchers' Arms was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1867-18713>.

Site[edit | edit source]

The Butchers' Arms was in Market Street, west of Adair Street.[1]

Background[edit | edit source]

History[edit | edit source]

Community Involvement[edit | edit source]

The People[edit | edit source]

Legacies[edit | edit source]

See also[edit | edit source]

References[edit | edit source]

  1. 1.0 1.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 27, 1943, Ballarat
  2. 1871 'CITY LICENSING BENCH.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 2 June, p. 4. , viewed 30 Nov 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article197563216
  3. 1873 'LICENSING BENCH.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 24 December, p. 4. , viewed 11 Jul 2018, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article201608890


External Links[edit | edit source]