Camp Hotel (Beaufort)
- For other hotels with the same or similar names, see Camp Hotel.
The Camp Hotel was a hotel in Beaufort, <1884-1915>.
- In December 1884 the license was granted to Thomas Welch.
- In December 1915, Marianne Halpin had her license renewed.
- 1915 'LICENSING COURT.', Riponshire Advocate (Vic. : 1914 - 1918), 4 December, p. 3. , viewed 22 Sep 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article119570366
- 1884 'BEAUFORT ANNUAL LICENSING COURT.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 24 December, p. 4. , viewed 04 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article207630888