Freemasons' Hotel (Scarsdale)
- For other hotels with the same or similar names see Freemasons' Hotel.
The Freemasons' Hotel was a hotel in Scarsdale, Victoria, <1871-1888>.
- In June 1888 the hotel was the venue for an inquest into the death of Michael Mahoney, aged 15, who accidentally shot himself on the road between Scarsdale and Newtown.
- In December 1871, William Cross was granted a new license for the hotel.
- In December 1877 the license was transferred for Mrs. Dinneney to Thomas Farrell.
- 1888 'THE FATAL SHOOTING ACCIDENT AT SOARS DALE.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 11 June, p. 3. , viewed 05 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article209442943
- 1871 'POLICE.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 14 December, p. 4. , viewed 08 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article197574893
- 1877 'POLICE INTELLIGENCE.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 1 December, p. 4. , viewed 05 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article199282489