Royal Hotel (Snake Valley)
From Hotels of Ballarat
- For othe hotels with the same or similar names, see Royal Hotel.
Royal Hotel, 2010
|Street||886 Carngham-Linton Road|
|Other names||Man of Kent Hotel|
The Royal Hotel is a hotel in Snake Valley, Victoria, <1921-2017>.
Google Map reference: -37.6099097,143.574217
- In July 1921 the license was transferred from Kathleen Kirby to Henry Reitze.
- In June 1937 the license was transferred from Annie H. Baker to Julia Cunningham.
- Snake Valley Hotel, http://www.snakevalleyhotel.com.au/
- Snake Valley Historical Society, Facebook post, July 2016
- 1921 'TRANSFER OF LICENSES.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 6 July, p. 4. , viewed 22 Sep 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article211968215
- 1937 'Divorce Decrees Granted', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 22 June, p. 11. , viewed 23 Sep 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article11073569