Victoria Junction Hotel
From Hotels of Ballarat
The Victoria Junction Hotel was a hotel in Waterloo, <1884-1912>.
The hotel's license was reviewed by the License Reduction Board in January 1912.
- In December 1884 the license was granted to William Hinchcliff.
- In March 1905, Mrs. M. A. Hinchcliffe, the widow of the former publican, was granted the license after probate had been granted on the estate.
- 1912 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', Geelong Advertiser (Vic. : 1859 - 1929), 16 January, p. 5. , viewed 21 Sep 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article149235054
- 1884 'BEAUFORT ANNUAL LICENS-ING COURT.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 24 December, p. 4. , viewed 03 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article207630888
- 1905 'BEAUFORT.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 1 March, p. 6. , viewed 03 Oct 2017, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article210350957